Saturday, April 4, 2009

Born on the Wrong Continent

I was introduced to this movie before my Europe trip in 2007 by my friend Bev. It is one of my favourite movies. I had the opportunity to serve 4 months of my mission in the acclaimed "Provence" area of southern France. If you have not been, please make it a destination to visit. I have had the luxury of going back to visit and it is the most beautiful place I have been. Okay, it is right up there with the Pairs, the Amalfi Coast and Lake Como. If you have not seen this movie, rent it, red box it or buy it and you will be on the next flight to Provence.



Village de Bonnieux




Village de Gordes


La Terre du Provence


Cafe Square from the Movie


4 comments:

chelseanne said...

My future home! I'm obsessed... like Beyonce's new movie.

Sarah said...

That movie looks AMAZING. I can't believe I've never seen or heard of it, especially with such a great cast. Consider it Netflixed and thanks for the suggestion! :)

Bev said...

Ah my favorite movie and one of my favorite places!! Provence will always have a little spot in my heart, lets please go back!!

melange muse said...

I decided I am going to move there....Best place in the whole world!