Monday, April 27, 2009

Le Printemps est arrivee!!


Its been in the 80's for the past three days and I am loving it! Today was the first day since October/November that I have not had to wear my long black NYC business coat, PTL!! I almost thought about hookin' up my AC system last night cause it was so bloody hot but instead I just kept my windows open.
I am loving this heat cause it means shorts, slurpees, mr. softie ice cream, walks along riverside park, walks in central park and hanging out on the balcony off my bedroom. Friday night Chelseanne and I just hung outside on the balcony and watched the five stars that we could see, it was so warm out!! Saturday we enjoyed Roosevelt Island and the blossoming cherry trees (I hope thats what they are) and then sun tanning in Central Park with the thousands of other people. I am taking full advantage of this nice weather, lets hope its here to stay.

1 comment:

chelseanne said...

Oh those five stars, they were so great, how I loved them. Haha