Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Heart NY is Right!


I was looking through one of my friends pics on facebook and came across this photo that she took from the "top of the rock". Its the view from the top of rockefeller center, which in my opinion is better than the empire state building. The reason i love this picture so much is that is shows one of my favourite places here in the city, Central Park. I was so happy that last Sunday it was so beautiful here and that I was able to enjoy a walk in the park. I was astounded as to how beautiful it was and couldn't wait to play more often in the park. It was jammed pack with so many people taking advantage of an awesome day. This place is beautiful during all seasons, but its the best when you can just come and relax and leave the city life for a moment. Its hard to believe that there are 8.2 million people in the 5 boroughs alone!

1 comment:

Em said...

This picture makes me so NY-sick! I love love love NY. I love this view because I worked in a little building right next to the big tall black glass one on the right. Ah, CP! I love you!

BTW, I found your blog through Bev.