Friday, April 17, 2009

Harry Potter

I was reviewing my friend erin's blog and and saw that there was a new trailer out for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (HPHBP). My entire family is consumed by Harry Potter. I remember my first exposure to Harry Potter. It was on my mission and elder carlson was reading the the philosphers stone in French, for French study. I remember my mom writing me a letter saying my brother Justin was into the books and that she started reading them too and aside from the 'sorcery' she liked them. I think you don't mind the spells and sorcery now do you mom??? Check out this trailer, I get goosebumps everytime I watch it.



PS - I know I am a nerd, but 90 days till it comes out!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm right there with you, fellow nerd.
I'm 1/2 way through the last book now. I wanted to read all of them back to back, then I'll watch the movies and finish just in time to catch Half-Blood Prince when it hits theatres. YAY! :)

~*Alina*~ said...

wow! This movie makes me want to quit my job and go back to school for film directing. I am SOOOO excited for this.