Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bucket List

I am almost to my 2 month mark....until I leave NYC. This is not by choice let me tell you but due to visa issues, I am leaving the east coast and headed to Utah to hang for a few months till I figure out what to do next. I do have some things I need to get done before I leave, here they are:

1. Yankees Game in the new Stadium (May 01 vs LA Angels)

2. Attend the Brooklyn Art Galleries

3. "Chicago" on Broadway

4. Try for the "Wicked" lottery on Broadway

5. Run the Brooklyn Half Marathon - starts at Coney Island

6. Frick Museum

7. Cloisters

8. Guggenheim

9. Eat at the Marriot Revovling Restaurant

10. Kayak the Hudson River

11. Roosevelt Island Tram

12. UN

13. Graffiti Tags in Queens

14. Eat Cafe Habana

15. Tudor City Plaza - The Bourne Ultimatum

These are just some of the things I have come up with today, there might be more, but these are the ones I need do!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Guggenheim is awesome. Did you see the stunt scene "set" there in The International? It's one of the coolest scenes I've ever seen I think.

Let me know when you go to the Cloisters (or I'll let you know when I do) that's on my list and right around the corner from where my nieces live. :) Therefore I have no excuse for not having gone already. I even walked by the other day after church with them. Pathetic I know...luckily I'm not leaving NYC in 2 months. :(

chelseanne said...

Yankees game!!!

malia said...

i would be up for #13, 14, or 15. :)

~*Alina*~ said...

Jeffrey. You disappoint me. You never tried the Wicked lotto. Come with me. I will show you the way.