Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I looked out my window....

And what did I see? Two news vans from the local NYC news stations reporting on some suspicious 'swine flu' activity at the two schools on my street. One of the schools if directly across from my apartment building. The other school is two buidlings down. I immediately phoned my sister Jaime, the pharmacist, and got all the drug info on things I should get if I started feeling ill. I have actually been sick for the past month and my doctor said quote "you have developed allergies". Allergies my eye, what if I have swine flu??????? PS - does anyone remember the fact that I went to Mexico in January?

2 comments:

chelseanne said...

Just great, this is just great J Randall Depew!

~*Alina*~ said...

Hypochondriac... If you were going to get the swine flu from your visit to Mexico like 4 months ago, I think you would have seen symptoms by now... :)