Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Grilled Cheese Please!


Growing up you are raised on certain foods and certain ways that they are prepared. For instance, my brother-in-law was raised putting baked beans on his tacos which I add is amazing, I will never eat tacos without them (if I can manage). Since moving to New York I have been cravin' my grilled cheese sandwiches. I am not sure if this is a Depew thing or a Scoville thing but I was raised with my grilled cheese sandwhichs consisting of bread and cheese whiz from a jar, not from the can, eww gross! The jars here are so expensive and so small so I have yet to buy a jar, but don da da don, my roommate Russell came back from Utah on Tuesday and voila, he came with a jar of cheesewhiz. About midnight last night I couldn't resist the cravin' and I knew I had to have Chelseanne experience one, she was a bit skeptical, but as you will see, I think I have peeked her interest and maybe she will convert. There is nothing like gooey cheesewhiz oozing between some bread and melting in your mouth, D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!

2 comments:

chelseanne said...

I'm so pretty in these pictures. You're so lucky (sense the sarcasm, except you really are lucky becuase I'm pretty amazing, almost as amazing as this grilled cheese it was delicious!!!) I think I'll be less skeptical of your food choices from now on.

Susie said...

Hey Jeff,
Just found your blog, so I thought I'd say hi. New York is so awesome, I can see why you are a little sad to leave it. Thanks so much for all the insider tips. I'm sure we'll have a great time