Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowstorm....Really?

I do love snow, but really, this so-called snowstorm and the closing of schools and people freakin' out, c'mon, its not that bad. Maybe its because I have to be at work while others get to be lazy bums. I took this picture from my cell phone this morning right out side my apartment building door. ALright, so a few cars might slip'n'slide here and there, but just strap on those snow tires and giddy up!

Saturday was a beautiful day where I got to wear just a short sleeved t-shirt and bask in some glorious sun. This was the perfect way to relieve some stress of driving a huge-ace 16 foot Budget Rental truck for some friends. I am not complaining on helping the girls move (alina and anna), but it was an adventure driving in NYC and squeezin between double parked moving vans and taxi's, God bless mr. tony j for being the eyes in the back of my head! The move was a success and the afterparty with pizza and treats was awesome, thanks girls!

1 comment:

Tony said...

You are welcome. You did awesome and I would trust you with my moving truck any day! Tu es vraiment le Mec!