Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crumbs=Deliciousness


Today for my lunch break I didn't go to the gym due to losing my keys with my gym pass (I think its in our hotel back in DC) so I decided to walk down 5th Avenue. Of course I knew upon going that I might have a stop at my favourite cupcake place here in the city, "Crumbs". I was hoping for a key lime cupcake. I was also looking for the Artie Lange flavour that came recommened from a friend. Now for those of you who don't know I am a huge sucker for anything pistachio and behold my eyes, they had a new flavour out, PISTACHIO. I have yet to taste it but it looks SO GOOD!!! Here is a little sample of these "who cares how many calories" goodness!

1 comment:

Bev said...

You know already how jealous i am that you get to eat those! I expect you to bring me some upon your arrival to Utah, gracias!