Friday, August 1, 2008

Out on the Town


Another week come and gone, geesh!!!! The weekend looks to be even more promising as I am going to a broadway show called Xanadu with Whoopi Goldberg and a guy from our ward is in it. "Roller skates and leg warmers" are in the description of the show, I can't wait!! Wednesday night I went out with some friends to the Hawaiian Tropic Zone!!! It was stump the band night, which our friend did with "like a virgin" by Madonna, they couldn't play it. My friend Jess does promotion for the owner of the restaurant so we got the hook up, even the waitresses came to play!! Tonight is a party for one of the kids in the ward and then tomorrow we are hitting the beach! OH, so what can I say about this week, oh ya, I pay $6 to have a lady do my laundry, and fold it, yahoo! Some of the smells are starting to get to me, sorry Malia, but I can't wait to leave 149th and Broadway.

No comments: