Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Neil is my Buddy!!


Saturday night I was introduced to Madison Square Garden and a family friend, Neil Diamond!! Okay, so for those of you who don't know, Neil was a staple for us growing up and going on road trips with the family along with along mentionables - Barbara Streisand, The Oak Ridge Boys, Alabama, and of course the hits of the 50's, 60's, Teen Idols, and 70's!!! My friend got tickets from her boss to the concert and she asked if I knew of four people who would want to go, um hello, me!!! So four us end up going and listening to the old man, who still knows how to put on a show. We were definately the youngest there, by oh, 40 years! Ok, maybe not that much, but close! I loved the old couple in front of us who even though they couldn't get out of their seats due to the risk of breaking a hip, loved dancing in their seats. And, lets not forget the lady down the row with the huge sun visor glasses that she was wearing. Neil truly got us rockin!!!!

1 comment:

Suz said...

You're really living the dream!! I remember rocking out to Sweet Caroline with my family...so much fun.