Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally Moved In!


As of sunday morning at 2 a.m. I finally moved in to my apartment. I had taken my stuff over at 10 p.m. but due to a faulty key I was not able to get in, argh!!! After waiting for 1/2 an hour, the guys above our apt who are members were home and I just put my couple of bags in their apt. and went to another friends. I returned when my roommates got home only to see one of them up by my window on the fire escape. Upon seeing that it occurred to me that they could not get in either, shoot dang!!! My roommate Russell scaled across a ledge to the roof of the building next door to see that his bedroom window was open. He then lowered himself over the ledge and finally found a footing and made it in his window!! PHoosh!!! THe apt is great though, I enjoy my room and my roommates!! Oh, and on the subway yesterday, loved the guy that got on with his ghetto blaster and his boomin tunes and the lady across from me who decided to subway dance in her seat, we became instant friends....sort of!!!

1 comment:

malia said...

you forgot to mention that a really amazing friend helped you lug your stuff up 5 flights of stairs and then up one more so that you didn't have to live in the hall forever.