Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who Would of Thunk?

How many of us still have a good friend from your freshman year of university? When I say good friend, I mean, one of your best friends; i.e., you stay in touch monthly, you roadtrip/backpack together, invite them to your family shin-digs? 10 years ago I attended BYU-Hawaii and had a blast. While there I made some awesome friends, some whom I still keep in touch with, thanks to facebook. Others I see from time to time and a few that we get together when ever we are in town.
One of my best friends in my life right now comes from my freshman year. Dixie and I met and have been the best of buddies ever since. I am so happy that she is here for my last week in New York. I have some other friends coming too and have all my friends here in the city, but its good to have that person that knows you so well and will always be there for ya! Here are a few flashbacks to our adventures (I wish I had freshman photos and other pics too)





No comments: