Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Favourites Are......

Once again it is coming down to the final week for all my favourite reality t.v. shows, or well most of them (Survivour is still going). I wanted to just mention who I am rooting for.

First up, America's Next Top Model (ANTM)


I am just smitten by Allison, she is so odd and quirky that she has what it takes to win, except for that dreadful walk, OUCH! Ms. Jay is not pleased with her abilities but she takes such stunning shots you just have to love her. Literally you want to put her in your pocket and take her home.



Aminat has that swagger that makes us men go week in the knees (you know what I mean if you saw her salsa last night). She has got the pure chocolaty skin that as my mama said "once you go black, you ain't never go back" She needs to watch the lighting as Tyra and Nigel have told her all competition.





Predator, I mean Teyona, has somehow made it into the top three. Personally I preferred oldmaid Celia but Tyra and I didn't see eye to eye. This shady lady is confident and has a rockin' bod, but she lacks coordination and acting skills. The Cover Girl commercial will be the death to her, AMEN!







THE AMAZING RACE

Margie and Luke
Love the deaf kid and his mom -- he can sign some nasty words!

Asian Flava
I wasn't a big fan at first but they have grown on me, like moss on rock!


Red Head @#$^!!
They have got tempers but they might be the first female duo to win, unlike my beauty pageant ladies a few seasons back.


THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE

JOAN















VS.

ANNIE aka Hitler according to Joan
















If we thought Omarosa and Pierce were bad, well they have nothing on these two ladies. It wouldn't surprise me if Joan tried to knock off Annie during the task.

Enjoy all of this starting Sunday, long live reality TV!

2 comments:

chelseanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
malia said...

you and your tv.... :)