Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Reality TV = Real Life

I know you are thinking the exact same thing, he is so right! For those of you who aren't into the reality tv, I make one important suggestion, DO IT! I do have my fellow supporters and you know who you are (jaime and dirk) and they can attest to the entertainment value, ah, I mean, educational value of such shows. For instance, by watching "Survivour" you really learn about what you can and can't take. I love to watch the episode where you have to eat disgusting things with my sister cause she has to leave the room cause its too disgusting. For her, this moment helps her realize that she has a weak stomach, for me, I know that if I ever got on the Amazing Race, sorry Jaime, I couldn't pick you as my partner, you gotta be tougher than that! The Amazing Race can teach you about relationships and the do's and dont's of those relations, thats where I get all my advice and so far....ya? Now lets not forget The Hills! We all know people like Lo and Audrina, just good friends. Then there are "playas" known as Doug and Brody, its hard bein' them!! But I would rather be them then the kniving Spencer and his ohh-so talented gfriend Heidi - If you find yourself as her, you might want to rethink some things!! Now who could forget ANTM - America's Next Top Model. If you want fashion tips and good educational info on posing for your facebook photo's, you get it all in one hour of entertainment, but you do have to suffer through Tyra, sorry bout that. There are plenty 'o' shows out there but I say you start with these and start takin' pointers, life's simple lessons can all be found here.

1 comment:

Suz said...

You live in NYC...get out!! You have way too much time on your hands.