Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Certain of the Uncertain

I am pretty much lost at the moment. Those of you whom I am have spoken too understand what I mean, but for the rest, well here it is.

New York has been such a great experience for me. I have always known that the time would come when I would have to face the fact that I might not get to renew my visa. Nothing has been set in stone yet, but you know, when everything seems to point in direction, you just can't help but know. I am still staying optimistic, cause thats who I am, but on the other hand, I am certain that I have no idea where I will be without the visa.

I have been doing alot of thinking and coming up with crazy ideas, like hiding out in the US undercover, or trying to travel somewhere abroad like Japan, Thailiand or even European destination, but then I would have to resort back to donating plasma to earn funds, ha ha!

Who knows what will happen, but I am certain that I don't have any idea of what that will be!

1 comment:

Steph said...

You should totally go to Thailand! It's expensive to fly there but once you get there, everything is so so cheap. It's such an awesome country and it's beautiful. I totally plan on going back because I loved it so much over there.