Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back on Schedule

As we all know, or well, you should all know I love my reality TV. In the past week my two favourite shows started up again, Surviviour and Amazing Race. I love the drama (good drama, not crappy stupid back-stabbing drama, even though there is a little, but with good intentions), and I also love to see where they get to travel too.

For instance, on Amazing Race the first country they ventured too is my all-time favourite place in the entire world ahhh...drum roll....SWITZERLAND! In Switzerland they had to do a 70 story bunjee jump! I was freakin' out cause I hate heights and I wasn't sure if I could have done it, it was insane! Then the teams had to haul 200 lbs of cheese from a hill top down to a shed, I was laughing so hard at them all falling and sliding down the hill. My two favourites so far: the mom and son (he is deaf), and the hick Virginians.



Survivour always proves to be a real treat. People try to be nice in the beginning, they make alliances - thinking they will last, and they try to act as if they know whats going when they really don't. This season they are in Brazil and its sweet. I don't have a favourite just yet, but we do have the token mormon who has already stripped down in the buff in order to collect water. He told the ladies it was okay to look if they wanted, ha ha!


Two weeks from today my other favourite show starts, America's Next Top Model (ANTM). I do miss our weekly get togethers at Alicia's parents place, where on most occasions Ross (her dad) would join us and give us the low down on who was cutting cut and why. They do some amazing shoots and its cool how they can make non-attractive girls good looking! Check these out.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

ANTM!!!!!!!!! Can we start up weekly viewings again now that our schedules have [somewhat] calmed down?!

Bev said...

Loved the cheese clip! And can NOT wait for ANTM!!!

Jessica said...

The cheese clip was hysterical. The things kept breaking and the cheese was on a death roll! ANTM is fabulous, I'll admit though.. I miss Janice. Guilty pleasures make life liveable. I'm helping my friends make a tape for Amazing Race.. When are you going to try out for these shows?

Rustino Scar said...

I watched The Amazing Race for the first time in my life on Sunday. The Cheese thing was hilarious! And the poor Virginia couple. They struggle. And I'm glad that they made it to the next round.

malia said...

You and your reality shows....too funny. But I must say, I am excited about ANTM. :)