Monday, November 17, 2008

Top 5 Christmas Flicks

So by now you all know that I love christmas time. Department stores have started decorating their windows or covering them up before they unveil their christmas display. I have been listening to christmas music for two weeks now, I just can't get enough of it. I haven't watched any movies yet....okay, just one of them, but I am waiting till December for that. I did want to give you my top 5 christmas flicks -all are awesome!










WARNING - WATCH EDITED VERSION

Honourable Mention

3 comments:

~*Alina*~ said...

Clearly you have not seen Christmas in Connecticut? You disappoint me.

Steph said...

All great movies, but what about Home Alone?!?! That was my favorite Christmas movie when I was growing up.

(P.S. I found your blog through Jane's blog. Hope that's okay. We've met once or twice, that makes us like besties, right?)

Jeffrey Randall Depew said...

we all love blog stalkers, ha ha! I know who you are, I met you a few times through Darren too, I remember you as the Huntsman Suite girl!